An international higher education institution is looking for the Administrative Coordinator to be based in Moscow and to serve three international locations centrally.
The main requirements are a very high level of English language written and spoken (C1-C2, ideally backed up with official certification like IELTS or TOEFL) and some years of experience in administration, personal assistance, archiving, registrar, or other similar paperwork and document flow duties.
Main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Coordination of all paperwork related to teaching staff (work contracts, qualifications, etc.)
- Answering and dealing with all type of administrative requests of students and teaching staff
- Collection and archiving of required documentation from students and teaching staff
- Coordination of class schedules in all locations and for online courses
- Processing of teaching staff invoices (from the administrative and not accounting perspective)
- Solving payment issues with students (from the administrative and not accounting perspective)
- Liaising with academic/admission departments for solving administrative issues that have academic consequences
- Transforming and documenting administrative processes so that they could be done in the ERP (automatically and not manually, including digital signatures, automatic generation, etc)
- Maintenance of the database and files
- Assisting teaching staff with all administrative doubts (contracts, invoicing, schedules, etc.)
- Processing the results of students´ satisfaction with teaching staff surveys
An ideal candidate:
- Has a very high level of written and spoken English language (C1 minimum) – all work to be done in English
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in administrative role
- Has experience in higher education (worked at universities, business schools, training centres, etc)
- Has a very high attention to detail and deadlines
- Very organized, keeps documentation in order, knows how to archive documents, organize folders, document files, etc.
- Service and client oriented, answers and solves misunderstandings, issues of different nature
- Is fluent and not afraid of new digital technology, can work with ERP and other systems, can propose improvements to different processes (e.g. implementation of blockchain, etc)
About the school
GBSB Global Business School is a fully accredited private educational institution in Spain with two campuses in Madrid and Barcelona, that teaches business in English and is dedicated to preparing students for the careers in the global economy. GBSB Global has a number of international partnerships, accreditations and memberships, such as ACBSP, ASIC, EBCE, ACCA. GBSB Global is only official Microsoft Show Case Business School in Spain and accredited by Microsoft as the leader of digital education. Ranked as №1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools, Recognized as a Leader in Global Education by Newsweek Magazine, Recorded as one of the best Business Schools in Europe by Mind Your Own Business School